Mobile Web Design
Reach Your Customers 24/7 with an Optimized Mobile Web Site
Next Horizon wants Orlando business owners to know that now is the time to have a proper mobile web presence. The sooner you make the leap and gain a solid mobile web presence, the more opportunity you will have to make sales and gain loyal customers!
View Our Portfolio
51% of consumers are more likely
to make a purchase from retailers that have mobile specific sites.
Did You Know?
In 2011 of the roughly 5 billion mobile phones in the world, 25% are smart phones; in North America, that statistic is already approaching 50%. Studies have shown that most cell phone users would visit websites more frequently on their mobile devices if those websites were quick-to-load and reliable. However, the majority of companies (especially smaller and locally owned business) are not taking advantage of today’s nimble, mobile consumer.
Why Go Mobile?
If your business does not yet have a mobile-optimized website, you are ignoring a critical market segment. With mobile Internet usage growing by 30% each year, companies that have not optimized their websites for mobile consumers will be left behind by their more mobile-savvy competitors. The mobile segment is exploding, providing consumers with the ability to instantly access, review and buy goods and services. To ensure your company’s continued success, let Next Horizon build a strong mobile presence for your customers on the move.
Is Your Site Responsive?
Next Horizon can design you one site for any screen.
Reasons to Establish a strong Mobile Web Presence
Below are several important reasons why Next Horizon is a strong proponent of businesses establishing a mobile web presence:
- Purchasing from mobile devices is on the rise and as consumer confidence increases there will be more opportunity to see via e-commerce.
- Google has a separate, and much smaller, index for mobile content, making it easier for mobile sites to rank highly. Google experienced a 500% growth in mobile searches from 2008 to 2010.
- 20% of all U.S. households are now “mobile-only,” meaning there is no longer a “home phone” at home! With these growing numbers, there is no doubt that the mobile web will overtake the desktop.
- One out of every five Americans is on the mobile web every day. As the percentage of mobile web users increases, businesses have the opportunity to capture this audience and preempt their competitors.
- With a mobile site your business can travel to wherever your customers are. While your existing web site gives a comprehensive picture of your business, a mobile site allows you to deliver immediate access to what matters most when on the go. The two sites should be complimentary, working together to ensure your customers are getting the best experience for their context and their mobile device.
- Before long, most of the visitors to a website will be through mobile. Devices such as the iPhone and Android have revolutionized web surfing, dramatically enhancing the experience dramatically, which is driving more consumers to use mobile devices for browsing the Internet
- The mobile segment is exploding, providing consumers with the power to instantly access, review and purchase goods and services. Business owners are recognizing the potential of this relatively untapped segment and building strategies to create a strong mobile presence for consumers on the move.
- The smaller mobile screen limits the amount of information that can easily be seen, and scrolling up and down for information is inconvenient. Also, if a website was developed in flash, it will not work on an Iphone. An optimized mobile site makes it easier for customers to navigate your site, which could be the difference between making the sale or not.
Mobile Web Design Articles
From Our ProCorner Blog
People today are accessing the web to find information daily. It is now embedded in our lives more than ever and it doesn’t seem to be going away anywhere soon. Older adults, younger adults, teenagers and children use the internet every day, thus many businesses have also joined in on the activity of social media […] Read More
Web definitions: A website that responds to the device that accesses it and delivers the appropriate output for it uses responsive design. Rather than designing multiple sites for different-sized devices, this approach designs one site but specifies how it should appear on varied devices. Imagine having one website that is streamlined for any screen. Not […] Read More
The mobile market has drastically changed over the years. Smartphones and tablets have become more powerful, faster and even more affordable than ever. With the rise of more and more people using these devices and having access to the internet virtually anywhere, it makes sense as a business owner to want to target that growing […] Read More
Many people do not realize Apple devices are equipped with many short cuts and multi-touch tricks to give your phone that edge over the rest. 1.) Scroll to top: Next time you are on a long web page, & want to jump to the top of the page, just tap the top bar and it […] Read More
If you a business man or women that currently owns and android phone. You should have your phone work with you and just for you. In this entry we are going to go over 5 apps that will help make your business life more productive with android. Read More
Like What You See?
Contact Us For A Quote Today